21 Jul We are hiring!
We are looking for Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator!
Ramah Programs in Israel seeks a Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator to promote awareness of and increase the number of participants in Ramah’s Israel-based programs: high-school semester, summer Ramah Israel Seminar, and synagogue and school trips. The Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator for Ramah Israel will work out of the National Ramah Commission office in New York City and will be supervised by the Executive Director of Ramah Programs in Israel. Job performance will be measured in part by the growth in enrollment in Ramah’s Israel programs.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for recruiting participants to Ramah Programs in Israel, including:
- Outreach and travel to communities, schools, camps, synagogues, homes, etc.
- Create and execute a social media plan
- Prepare publicity material
- Establish and maintain a marketing budget
- Coordinate with Ramah Israel office to set milestones for success
- Serve as liaison with Ramah camps in North America
- Coordinate marketing visits of Ramah Israel staff to North America
- Collaborate with the National Ramah marketing and communications team
- Marketing or recruitment experience
- Proficiency in Hebrew language is a plus.
- Knowledge of and background in the Israel Programs field; familiarity with Israeli geography and history
- Ramah background preferred; knowledge of the Jewish community in North America essential
- Willingness to travel regularly and to work occasional evenings, Shabbatot, and Sundays
- Customer-service orientation
- Expertise in the use of social media as a promotional vehicle
- Strong organizational skills
Candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com